If you think sabotaging the Democrats' chance at winning the White House in November will somehow help you win in 2012, you are mistaken. The only people who will vote for you then will be those bitter folks who have, for some reason, chosen to make a fetish of you. Your old enemies will still hate you, and those of us who once liked you and your husband will work tirelessly to watch you go down.Think Ralph Nader. Go away, Hillary. You are not empowering women--you are making them look like tittybabies.
In the Desert by Stephen Crane
In the desert
I saw a creature, naked, bestial,
Who, squatting upon the ground,
Held his heart in his hands,
And ate of it.
I said: "Is it good, friend?"
"It is bitter-bitter," he answered;
"But I like it
Because it is bitter,
And because it is my heart."
I saw a creature, naked, bestial,
Who, squatting upon the ground,
Held his heart in his hands,
And ate of it.
I said: "Is it good, friend?"
"It is bitter-bitter," he answered;
"But I like it
Because it is bitter,
And because it is my heart."
No comments:
Post a Comment