Have you ever noticed how the world would be such a better place if people just did what we wanted them to do--or didn't do what we didn't want them to do? My List of Don'ts is my humble attempt to improve the world I live in. Perhaps it will improve your world as well.

The CARDINAL DON'T: Don't be such a fucking pussy!

Saturday, December 20, 2008

#115: Don't toss your rubbish in the back of other people's pickups

There are certain behaviors that, though perhaps minor in their "sinfulness," nevertheless are telltale signs of an asshole. One is driving a Hummer. Another is throwing your own personal trash in the back of other people's trucks. On a fairly frequent basis I have to fish out other people's soda cans, balled up Arby's bags, etc. out of the bed of my Toyota. Every time I do I envision this dip-lipped, farmer-faced shitkicker with an American flag tattooed across his forehead and hairs tufting out of the neck of his shirt. But for all I know it could be some blonde-headed tart with pink lip gloss and homemade earrings that match her Keds. Hell if I know. But I do know I'd sure like to catch me one of them critters . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha i like to throw my empty starbucks cups in my next-ex-husband's pick up.
can this marriage be saved????

Anonymous said...

No, hon, you two are done. See what level he has brought you to?

Anonymous said...

passive aggression is better than ....