Have you ever noticed how the world would be such a better place if people just did what we wanted them to do--or didn't do what we didn't want them to do? My List of Don'ts is my humble attempt to improve the world I live in. Perhaps it will improve your world as well.

The CARDINAL DON'T: Don't be such a fucking pussy!

Sunday, November 18, 2007

#2: Don't walk this way and that

For God's sake, please walk a semi-straight line when people are behind you. Here I am, just trying to get across the skybridge to the parking garage--where I'll no doubt end up stuck behind someone going .002 miles per hour, terrified to make that perilous turn down to Floor 2--and just when I try to dart to my left and pass your slow ass, you amble over just enough to keep me from getting around you. Find a straight thread in the carpet or fall down on all fours and grope your way along one wall, but move it!

No comments: