
Do you know this bitch? Look at all her groceries.
Randallas on 34th near 290. I zip in - before a final - knowing I'd have no cat food when I got home at 11:00 pm. Grabbed the bag and fairly flew toward the express checkout, and this bitch zipped in front of me with her 11-year-old kid. She had like 25 items in her cart. So - in order to meet the 15-item limit - she gave half to her kid, and then kidded herself that she wasn't being a fucking bitch! I glared at her while she gave her kid $20 to pay the first half - kiddo clearly knew the drill. Then I took her photo and flipped her off several times behind her back while her kid was looking wide-eyed right at me. I think kids should know when their parents are assholes. How else are they going to learn not to be like them?
No comments:
Post a Comment